We are very excited to announce that for the third year in a row, we’ll be hosting Brick Day – an unofficial theme day at Disneyland! (Brick Day is not associated with Walt Disney Enterprises.) The event coincides with the LEGO® fan convention Bricks LA in Pasadena, CA and we look forward to continuing this fun post-con Disney meetup tradition!
Join other Adult Fans Of LEGO® for a fun-filled day at The Happiest Place On Earth! We invite all of the AFOLs attending Bricks LA (as well as those that can’t!) to join us at Disneyland on Monday January 7th, 2019 for what we hope to be another great post-con Disney meetup. We are planning a few meeting times, a group photo, and some other fun surprises, so please keep an eye on this page for updates as we get closer to the event!
Previous Brick Days in the fun park…
Peter (aka Gradznor) made these amazing brick built Mickey balloons for everyone!
Brick Day 2019 Meetup Schedule
- 8 am Park Opens – Early birds should go grab their Space Mountain fast passes and enjoy the early morning in the park. Ayleen & John will still be sleeping.
- 10:45 am LEGO Store Meetup – Let’s start the day at the Downtown Disney LEGO store! Group photo time!
- 11:30 am Trader Sam’s Meetup – We can’t resist a tasty tiki beverage and fried long beans at Trader Sam’s, so we’ll head over when they open!
- 1:30 pm Sleeping Beauty’s Castle Meetup – What’s a trip to Disneyland without a group photo in front of the iconic castle?
- 2 pm Main Street Train Station – Let’s ride the train and see the dinosaurs!
- 5:30 pm Plaza Inn Dinner Meetup – Plaza Inn has a little something for everyone, so let’s feast on fried chicken! (Or pot roast or pasta or whatever you like!)
- 9 pm Fantasmic – By popular request, we’ll figure out a good viewing spot and make our last planned event of the day a Fantasmic one!
- 11 pm – Park closes – If we’re still standing, there are several places in Downtown Disney open for our snacking pleasure!
5:30 pm – 11 pm – If you would like a break from the park, LUGOLA member Thomas has offered to host drinks on Monday evening! Please refer to your VIB update email #2 for details.
Depending on the size of the group, we can play most of the day by ear, but we plan to stick to this meetup schedule so people can find us if they show up later in the day. If you are planning to join us at any point (especially in between meetup times) just send a Facebook message to Bricks LA and we’ll update you on our whereabouts.
We will have custom commemorative badge bricks for VIBs with us all day, so be sure to find Ayleen or John at any of these meetups!