MOC registration for Bricks LA 2018
Online MOC registration is now closed, but you are still welcome to bring last minute MOCs and fill out a handwritten MOC card onsite.
Please use this page to register each of your MOCs that you plan to bring and display at Bricks LA 2018 by December 27th.
- You must be a registered VIB / AFOL attendee of Bricks LA 2018 to display a MOC.
- All registered models must be set up by 10am Saturday and may not be taken down until 5pm Sunday.
- MOC cards will be printed with the information you provide and will be distributed at the show.
- Themes are subject to change based on the MOCs being registered.
By submitting your MOC registration, you signify that you have read, understand and agree to these terms.
- Screen Scenes – Depict any scene from any movie or tv show into brick form (minifig scale only).
- Space/Mecha – Space, Science Fiction, whatever you call it, it goes here. Oh, and all mecha and bots go here too.
- Art/Mosaic/Sculpture – Our catch-all category. If you don’t know where your MOC belongs, it probably goes here.
- Town/Castle – Contribute to the next Bricksburg, modern or olde!
- Train – Choo choo!
- Stranger Vignettes – Any homage to the 1980s pop culture. Vignette up to 12×12 studs.