MOC registration for Bricks LA 2020
Online MOC registration is now closed, but you are still welcome to bring last minute MOCs and fill out a handwritten MOC card onsite. Space is not guaranteed for unregistered MOCs, but we will do our best to fit everything in!
Please use this page to register each of your MOCs that you plan to bring and display at Bricks LA 2020 by January 3rd.
- You must be a registered VIB attendee of Bricks LA 2020 to display a MOC.
- All registered models must be set up by 9 am Saturday and may not be taken down until 4 pm Sunday.
- MOC cards will be printed with the information you provide and will be distributed at the show.
- Themes are subject to change based on the MOCs being registered.
By submitting your MOC registration, you signify that you have read, understand and agree to these terms.
- Screen Scenes – Depict any scene from any movie or tv show into brick form (minifig scale only).
- Space/Mecha – Space, Science Fiction, whatever you call it, it goes here. Oh, and all mecha and bots go here too.
- Art/Mosaic/Sculpture – Our catch-all category. If you don’t know where your MOC belongs, it probably goes here.
- Town/Castle – Contribute to the next Bricksburg, modern or olde!
- Train – Choo choo!
- Nature – MOCs that represent the natural world. Animals, plants, natural scenery, fossils, fungi, microbes, etc would all fit here.
- Movie Posters – Recreate your favorite movie posters in brick form!
- Return of the Jedi Vignettes – Vignette sized scenes from Return of the Jedi! For more details and to select your scene(s), please visit the scene selection sign up. (You must use both pages for this category – 1) this page to register for your MOC card and 2) the scene selection sheet so that scenes are not duplicated!)
* Please check this page for additional/updated MOC themes.