Bricks LA 2018
VIB / AFOL registration is open!
Adult Fans Of LEGO® – join us for three days of building, games, and fun in Pasadena, CA January 5th-7th, 2018!
VIB Super Early Bird Registration is $40 – ends March 31st, 2017!
What is a VIB/AFOL?
AFOL means Adult Fan Of LEGO® and we affectionately refer to AFOLs who attend Bricks LA as VIBs – Very Important Builders. VIBs create the brick built models that are displayed all weekend at Bricks LA. They are also able to participate in games and activities throughout the weekend designed to test their skills and and have fun with other adult LEGO® fans.
Very Important Builder (VIB) registration includes:
- Access to all Bricks LA events throughout the weekend (games, activities, giveaways, etc.)!
- Saturday night after hours party!
- Bricks LA brick badge including two custom printed bricks just for you!
- Bricks LA t-shirt!
- Bricks LA swag bag full of fantastic goodies!
- Ability to register MOCs to participate in the public exhibition and theme contests!
Terms & conditions:
- Attendees must be over 18 years old, no exceptions. While we appreciate builders of all ages, Bricks LA attendee events are intended for an adult audience, thank you for understanding.
- Attendees understand that they may not sell anything from display tables; all sales are restricted to vendor tables.
- The deadline for registration including custom name bricks and t-shirt is November 27th, 2017 or when we have reached maximum capacity of attendees; you may still register after November 27th, but you will not be guaranteed custom name bricks or a t-shirt!
- Registration is not complete until payment has been received by Bricks LA.
- Once your registration is processed and payment has been received, you will be sent a confirmation email from Bricks LA.
- Refund requests may be made until November 27th, 2017.
- All MOCs must be registered by December 31st, 2017 (to have a printed MOC card) and must be set up at the show by 10am Saturday and may not be taken down until 5pm Sunday.
- MOC setup time is Friday 12pm-8pm and Saturday 8am-10am; public hours are Saturday 10am-5pm and Sunday 10am-4pm.
- Attendees acknowledge and understand that Bricks LA will be photographed and recorded. Attendance at the event constitutes your agreement to permit the producers to use the photographs and recordings (included any edited, revised, or modified versions thereof) for purposes of advertising, distribution, broadcast, and other dissemination and in trade in any and all media anywhere in the world at any time without limitation and without your inspection and/or approval.
- By submitting your registration and payment, you signify that you have read, understand, and agree to the above terms and conditions.