Virtual Bricks LA 2022 Brick Brunch Registration
In addition to our in-person VIB/AFOL only Bricks LA 2022 event in Pasadena, CA, we will be hosting an approximately 6 hour long* virtual event on the following Saturday, January 15th. The virtual fun starts at 11 am PST with exclusive AFOL content including presentations, games, and more!
If you have registered as a VIB to attend the in-person Bricks LA 2022 event, you are already registered to attend the Virtual Bricks LA 2022 Bricks Brunch event as well.
Virtual Bricks LA 2022 Brick Brunch Registration – $2.50
Virtual event via Zoom on January 15th
Registration for this event is now closed.
Terms & Conditions:
- Virtual VIBs must be over 18 years old to register for Bricks LA*.
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- By registering, you acknowledge that you have entered a valid email address for us to contact you with updates and important event information. It is your responsibility to be aware of future event updates by email or on this site.
- There is a limit of one registration per AFOL. Duplicate registrations will be refunded and deleted.
- The deadline for registration is January 13th, 2022.
- Registration is not complete until payment has been received by Bricks LA.
- Once your registration is processed and payment has been received, you will be sent a confirmation email from Bricks LA (usually within 24 hours).
- While we will not be hosting a virtual MOC competition, we do encourage sharing on social media!
- Attendees acknowledge and understand that virtual Bricks LA events will be photographed and recorded. Attendance at the event constitutes your agreement to permit the producers to use the photographs and recordings (included any edited, revised, or modified versions thereof) for purposes of advertising, distribution, broadcast, and other dissemination and in trade in any and all media anywhere in the world at any time without limitation and without your inspection and/or approval.
- By attending Bricks LA 2022, you agree to be respectful and civil to all other participants. Bricks LA does not tolerate people or products that promote hate, bigotry, discrimination, bullying, or harassment.
- By submitting your registration and payment, you signify that you have read, understand, and agree to the above terms and conditions as well as Bricks LA Event Policies.
* While we appreciate builders of all ages, Bricks LA is intended for adults 18 years and older, as some events present an adult atmosphere. We may allow participation from younger builders familiar to us (over the age of 13), reviewed on a case by case basis at the discretion of the Bricks LA Team prior to their registration and the event. If you are under 18 years old, you must have been approved by the Bricks LA team prior to registering to be granted access to the event.