Bricks LA 2022 VIB registration is open!
Adult Fans Of LEGO® – join us for three days of in-person building, games, and fun January 7th-9th, 2022!
Scroll down for more info and to register for our 2022 in-person event!
If you are interested in our 2022 online event, please visit the Virtual Bricks LA 2022 Brick Brunch registration page.
Bricks LA 2022 will be VIB only (no public attendees).
What is a VIB/AFOL? AFOL means Adult Fan Of LEGO and we affectionately refer to AFOLs who attend Bricks LA as VIBs – Very Important Builders. VIBs create the brick built models that are displayed all weekend at Bricks LA. VIBs can also participate in games and activities throughout the weekend designed to test their skills and and have fun with other adult LEGO fans. You can find more details of what to expect as a VIB at Bricks LA in our Very Important Builder Guide.
Bricks LA 2022 VIB Registration – $115
In-person AFOL only event in Pasadena, CA
We are super excited to see everyone in person and experience our first VIB only event together! Since this is a VIB only event with no public attendees, registration is a bit higher than previous years (to cover the event costs), but includes lots of awesome perks like the exclusive con set, shirt, bricks, a swag bag of goodies, games, loads of AFOL specific content and activities, and more!
Please note – there are several important things about Bricks LA 2022 which will differ from previous events, so please be sure to read the Terms & Conditions below as well as our Event Policies before registering.
Very Important Builder (VIB) registration includes:
Terms & Conditions:
- VIBs must be over 18 years old to register for Bricks LA*.
- By registering, you acknowledge that you have entered a valid email address for us to contact you with updates and important event information. It is your responsibility to be aware of future event updates either by email or via the VIB Hub.
- There is a limit of one registration per AFOL. Duplicate registrations will be refunded.
- The deadline for registration including custom name bricks and t-shirt is December 3rd, 2021 or when we have reached maximum capacity of attendees; you may still register after December 3rd, but you will not be guaranteed custom name bricks or a t-shirt!
- Registration is not complete until payment has been received by Bricks LA.
- Once your registration is processed and payment has been received, you will be sent a confirmation email from Bricks LA (usually within 24 hours).
- COVID-19 vaccinations are required for VIBs to be admitted to the in-person Bricks LA 2022 event. Proof of full vaccination will be required at (or prior to) the event.
- Masks will be required at the indoor event at all times.
- Unregistered family members, children, friends, etc. will not be admitted.
- We will not provide wifi for VIBs (although this could change), but there is free wifi available nearby.
- Refund requests for VIB registrations may be made until December 3rd, 2021 (minus Paypal fees).
- All MOCs must be registered by January 3rd, 2021 to have a printed MOC card and allotted display space. Large MOCs (over 3’) should be registered by December 3rd to guarantee space. Unregistered MOCs are allowed, but we cannot guarantee space if they are not registered by the deadline.
- MOCs should be set up by 11 am Saturday and not taken down until at least 1 pm Sunday. This allows time for judging as well as photographs.
- Attendees acknowledge and understand that Bricks LA will be photographed and recorded. Attendance at the event constitutes your agreement to permit the producers to use the photographs and recordings (included any edited, revised, or modified versions thereof) for purposes of advertising, distribution, broadcast, and other dissemination and in trade in any and all media anywhere in the world at any time without limitation and without your inspection and/or approval.
- By attending Bricks LA 2022, you agree to be respectful and civil to all other participants. Bricks LA does not tolerate people or products that promote hate, bigotry, discrimination, bullying, or harassment.
- By submitting your registration and payment, you signify that you have read, understand, and agree to the above terms and conditions as well as Bricks LA Event Policies.
* While we appreciate builders of all ages, Bricks LA is intended for adults 18 years and older, as some events present an adult atmosphere. We may allow participation from younger builders familiar to us (over the age of 13), reviewed on a case by case basis at the discretion of the Bricks LA Team prior to their registration and the event. If you are under 18 years old, you must have been approved by the Bricks LA team prior to registering and have your registered parent/guardian with you at check-in to be granted access to the event.