VIB registration is at capacity, but if you want to join the fun, we are still accepting a limited number of registrations (minus a few of the goodies). Please read below for details…
Adult Fans Of LEGO® – join us for three days of building, games, and fun in Pasadena, CA January 10th-12th, 2020!
VIB Registration is $70
What is a VIB/AFOL?
- AFOL means Adult Fan Of LEGO® and we affectionately refer to AFOLs who attend Bricks LA as VIBs – Very Important Builders. VIBs create the brick built models that are displayed all weekend at Bricks LA. They are also able to participate in games and activities throughout the weekend designed to test their skills and and have fun with other adult LEGO® fans. You can find more details of what to expect as a VIB at Bricks LA in our Very Important Builder Guide.
Very Important Builder (VIB) registration includes:
- Access to all Bricks LA events throughout the weekend (games, activities, giveaways, etc.)!
- Saturday night after hours party!
- Bricks LA swag bag with fantastic goodies!*
- Ability to register MOCs to participate in the public exhibition and theme contests!**
* Custom printed bricks and t-shirt are not included because the deadlines have past. Swag bags will have several great goodies, but may be missing a few of the limited items.
** MOC registration is closed, but if space permits, you are welcome to bring any MOCs and use a handwritten MOC card.
Terms & conditions:
- While we appreciate builders of all ages, Bricks LA is intended for builders 18 years and older, as some events present an adult atmosphere. We may allow display and limited participation from younger builders familiar to us, reviewed on a case by case basis at the discretion of the Bricks LA Team prior to the event.*
- Attendees understand that they may not sell anything from display tables; all sales are restricted to vendor tables.
- Registration is not complete until payment has been received by Bricks LA.
- Once your registration is processed and payment has been received, you will be sent a confirmation email from Bricks LA (usually within 24 hours).
- Refunds are not available.
- All MOCs must be set up at the show by 9am Saturday, and may not be taken down until 4 pm Sunday. If you have a large and/or intricate MOC, please plan to set it up on Friday!
- MOC setup time is Friday 10 am to 8 pm and Saturday 8 am to 9 am; public hours are Saturday 9 am to 5 pm and Sunday 10 am to 4 pm.
- Attendees acknowledge and understand that Bricks LA will be photographed and recorded. Attendance at the event constitutes your agreement to permit the producers to use the photographs and recordings (included any edited, revised, or modified versions thereof) for purposes of advertising, distribution, broadcast, and other dissemination and in trade in any and all media anywhere in the world at any time without limitation and without your inspection and/or approval.
- By submitting your registration and payment, you signify that you have read, understand, and agree to the above terms and conditions.
* If you are under 18 years old and have not been approved by the Bricks LA team prior to the event or you do not have your registered parent/guardian with you at registration, you will not be granted access to the event.